There is nothing wrong with having a bald head. In fact, a bald head is an emerging trend in the fashion world, and it is on the rise. Not only is it fashionable, but a bald head also gives a depiction of dominance and strength. Either to adopt a bald head for fashion or to cover an obvious balding, it is important to get a very good razor and have the best shaving cream you can lay your hand on. Instead of choosing a shaving cream based on the scent or the price, there are few factors to consider when selecting the best shaving cream for bald head.
- Important factors to consider
- Top 10 Best Shaving Cream for Bald Head
- HeadBlade HeadSlick Men’s Smooth Shaving Cream
- Neutrogena Men Skin Clearing Shave Cream
- Proraso Pre-Shave Cream, Sensitive Skin
- Cremo Original Shave Cream
- Bee Bald Heal Post-Shave Healing Balm
- Pacific Shaving Company Natural Shaving Cream
- Duke Cannon Shave Cream
- Pacific Shaving Company Caffeinated Shaving Cream
- Shaving Cream for Men with Natural Sandalwood Essential Oil
- Natural Shea Butter & Coconut Oil Shaving Cream
Important factors to consider
Choosing a shaving cream should be based on your type of skin. There are essentially three types of skins: dry, oily, and sensitive skin.
Dry Skin: It is strongly advised that people with dry skin opt in for the cream rich in a glycerin base. This allows the razor smooth skin glide without hurting the skin. To choose a shaving cream for a bald head, it is advisable it contains some form of skin soothers like vitamin E or coconut. This is because dry skins are sensitive and such creams soothe the skin during a shave.
Oily Skin: Oily skins go with creams rich in astringents. Oily skins often time makes razor clogging during a shave worse. The use of astringents reduces the amount of oil present in the skin to allow safer shave.
Sensitive Skin: Sensitive skins are usually subject to irritation. It is therefore important to choose creams that have little fragrance and no allergens.
Creams of low quality usually result in skin irritation due to the presence of low-quality ingredients. The quality of the cream is essential when choosing a cream for shaving.
It’s important to ascertain the ingredients in a shaving cream before buying. Some ingredient such as the aloe is capable of giving you a comfortable and clean shave, some can dehydrate the skin and reduce the skin nourishment. Some of the ingredients to steer clear off include:
- Parabens: not advisable for asthmatic individuals or people with an allergic reaction.
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate: it strips away the natural oil that is present in the skin.
It is important to consider the cost when attempting to but a shaving cream for a bald head. In an attempt to cut cost, do not opt-in for low-quality cream. Consulting people who have used a particular cream also comes in handy as it can help provide much needed insight for selection.
Top 10 Best Shaving Cream for Bald Head
HeadBlade HeadSlick Men’s Smooth Shaving Cream
The headslick shaving cream is designed in a way that ensures that the blade glides smoothly across the skin with little pressure applied. To make rinsing easy, it is water soluble, and it is designed with a mentholated concept which allows your skin a cool and refreshed aftershave. The cream is compatible with the razors and is a super companion as it can be carried about and used anywhere. The cream is designed to be user friendly, keeping keep in mind individuals with allergies as it contains no perfume and no dyes. This way, it cannot cause skin irritation.
- lubrication allows a smooth shaving experience.
- Water solubility ensures that the residues are easily cleaned off the blade and off the skin.
- The cream formula softens the hair area and increases the ease of a shave.
- It cost fairly much as it can be quite expensive to purchase.
Neutrogena Men Skin Clearing Shave Cream
Approved to be one of the best by dermatologists all around the world, the Neutrogena shaving cream offers protection from irritations from razors and allows a smooth shave. The cream is designed to clean off easily as it can be rinsed off after use and ensures that the pores are not clogged. Neutrogena Men Skin contains glycerine which goes well with dry skins and moisturizes the skin, forming a strong barrier between the razor and the skin. The cream can also be used to combat bumps from shaving, take care of breakouts and provides soothing to the skin during a shave.
- The cream is scented but not with a particular fragrance.
- It remains in the cream form and doesn’t foam or constitutes a mess to deal with.
- The cream tends to clog an electric shaver.
- The application takes a lot of time. Due to its inability to foam, the cream doesn’t hold true to its shape and tends to trick down the hand during application.
Proraso Pre-Shave Cream, Sensitive Skin
Recommended for users who want to add a bit of a finishing touch to their shaving. It helps to reduce inflammations and also help the skin in the process of healing. The cream contains a mentholated element which gives the skin a cooling effect and offers cool sensation. The build-up of the cream is mainly out of natural material, suitable to offer after shave relief. It doesn’t contain parabens, silicon, artificial mineral oil, artificial color or animal ingredient.
- The cream softens the hair and makes it straight, presenting it in a condition perfect for shaving.
- Green tea and oatmeal formulation of the cream ensure an all-around soothing feeling.
- It has antioxidant properties with a scent of Apple of lime that offers refreshing.
- The cream is not heavily scented and wears off after a few hours.
- The cream is often associated with irritations and increases skin sensitivity by a notch.
- Often causes numbing and tingly feeling.
Cremo Original Shave Cream
The Cremo shaving cream offers superiority as far as shaving is concerned. Designed to combat burns and nicks, the cream affords you a comfortable and a close shave. The cream contains special molecules which allow your razor to move over the skin surface without applying too much pressure. The cream contains natural ingredients including Aloe, Lemon extract, Olive leaf extract, papaya extract, calendula extract, and macadamia seed. The product is certified as not being tested on animals.
- The cream doesn’t contain parabens and as a result, doesn’t result in an allergic reaction or spike up an asthmatic reaction.
- Molecular content allows the blade to glide smoothly over the skin when it comes in contact with water.
- The cream creates a thick surface and offers no irritation and can be used with either cold, lukewarm, or hot water.
- The thin layer of the cream concentrates on the skin to offer 100% satisfaction
- It sometimes needs a lot of water for lubrication.
Bee Bald Heal Post-Shave Healing Balm
The bee bald cream for shaving the head offers shavers an intentional run for their money. The cream comes in 6fl. Oz and provides an extremely light shave which allows for a slick, quick and a smooth shave. To cream is designed to have antiseptic and healing properties through its bee extract (honey). A mentholated content also allows the user enjoys a sensational cooling effect after every shave. The cream is advisable for individuals who desire a refreshed skin or for those who are in the business of reviving their skin.
- With this shaving cream, you do not need to apply too much before you get your desired result. A little amount is all you need to cause the miracle.
- The cream property and content ensure that when it comes in contact with water; it does not clog the razor; neither does it constitute a mess.
- Doesn’t possess a thickening consistency
Pacific Shaving Company Natural Shaving Cream
A product of the Pacific shaving company, this shaving cream is a product of natural and safe ingredients derived from plants. Such constituents allow you to have a smooth shave while keeping at the barest minimum the risk of razor burn. The cream is described by most as a small giant, that packs a lot of heat and firepower. This is mostly due to the fact that it comes in a small size that can be carried about easily. The cream offers about 100 shaves.
- Irritation: the cream takes care of irritations, redness of sin and skin bumps which may result from paraben. The cream contains no paraben and no synthetic fragrance.
- The ingredient of the cream is organic ingredients, necessary for skin hydration and soothing.
- The product is safe and is not tested on animals.
- It foams a bit too easily which makes cleaning off the blade difficult.
Duke Cannon Shave Cream
Recommended by barbershops all around the world, the Duke cannon shaving cream allows you to an effortless and yet effective clean shave. Engineer with ingredients that fit into the “A” class, the cream allows a shave that ultimately reduces cuts, nicks, and of course, razor burns. The cream moisturizes the skin. Ingredients such as Aloe Vera provides relief, macadamia nut oil provides a close shave, Shea butter provides hydration, and Calendula extract gives room for recovery. The cream boasts of never being tested on animals.
- Taste: the cream is recommended for all men with very high taste.
- Produced to take care of veterans as well as the everyday user
- The cream allows you to control skin hydration as well as oil control. The cream allows a smooth shaving, and its lightweight personality ensures that greasy residues are not left on the skin.
- The cream doesn’t foam as much as some of you would want it to
Pacific Shaving Company Caffeinated Shaving Cream
Another mind-blowing product from the Pacific shaving company. Featured in USA Today, the cream provides exceptional shave rich in antioxidant qualities. The cream helps to conceal redness effect and allows the skin keeps looking healthy. Altogether, the cream provides a great cushioned effect for the razor and its build-up helps to soothe the skin and reduce bumps.
- The antioxidant element of the cream is derived from natural caffeine. Ingredients include Essential oil, Aloe and spearmint oil.
- Safe to carry about on travel without restriction or the fear of confiscation.
- Contain no form of synthetic fragrance and is not tested on animals.
- The cream can be used any day and at any time and at any quantity.
- The cream can be used with an electric razor and leaves no residue, and it does not contribute to pore clogging.
- It possesses a scent closely linked to double mint gum.
Shaving Cream for Men with Natural Sandalwood Essential Oil
This cream is designed to take care of razor burns and irritations, and skin dryness. Build with glycerine and coconut oil. The cream provides much-needed moisture for a clean and smooth face. The aftermath effect of moisturizing the skin results in a smooth and safe glide of the razor across your head. The cream opens your nostrils to its signature scent and it non-artificial anti-flammable and anti-septic properties take care of sensitive skin, acne and dry skin. The product comes in small batches, presenting it in very high quality.
- Glycerin and coconut oil moisturize the skin and ensure that irritation is kept at bay.
- Natural ingredient build-up ensures that the cream is suitable for all kinds of skin.
- Essential quality oil gives a soothing feeling to sensitive skin.
- The cream can be applied with or without a shaving brush.
- Applying before shower often make shaving harder.
Natural Shea Butter & Coconut Oil Shaving Cream
The Marlowe shave cream is designed to provide really deep clean without over-drying the skin. As a code, the cream is packaged and presented with as many natural ingredients as possible. The ingredients are plants based and ensure all-around performance. Some of the ingredients include Aloe, and olive oil extract, coconut oil, and Shea butter. The cream is not designed to include parabens, dyes, and phthalates. The cream is ethical in all ramifications, not only is it environment-friendly, it is never tested on animals. Lightly scented, the cream balances the scent of Aloe and citrus to provide a blend presented a woody base.
- Contain light fragrance which refreshes and nourishes the skin.
- The ingredient does not contain any form of aluminum and sodium lauryl sulfate.
- The product is 100% cruelty-free.
- Inflammation of the skin is taken care through its botanic extracts.
- It can be quite thin and often tend to be watery.
So that you can take care of your shaving experience and not learn by your mistake, we have taken time to offer our view as to which creams make your bald head shaving a smooth one. While it is evident that there exist a whole lot more products than the ten we listed above, the selected products hold well on their own.
Enjoying a shave without any form of irritation, cuts, or bumps is always a desired end of shaving. Each of the cream above is formulated with unique materials, each from essential sources, and approved by dermatologists all around the world.